Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm still alive, honest!!

Evening lovely, lovely bloggers!!
 
Yes I know, a whole fortnight has passed since I last posted *wrist duly slapped!!  I'm really up against it at the moment what with my Little Woo starting school and trying to get my never-ending list of 'Things To Do' done before I go back to work next week.....yes Monday is soon approaching and do you know what, I can't bloomin' wait!!  I'm so excited about starting my new job (never ever thought I'd say that about work lol!).  But unfortunately something's got to give and at the moment it's my crafting and blogging that have taken the hit.  Give me a few more weeks and hopefully I'll be back to normal!!  Oh, and Little Woo is absolutely LOVING school, yaaaaay!!  :o))
 
Onto my card.  This is my Pollycraft Challenge DT card and our theme for this fortnight is...
 
Birthday Girls
 
Easy Peasy and there's loads of fabulous girls to choose from in the shop should you want to use a Pollycraft one (to be in with a chance of being picked in our Top 3)!  Here's my card using Candyfloss Crew Daisy...
 
 
A close up...
 
 
 
A side view...
 
 
 
Isn't she gorgeous!  Our prize is of course a £10 voucher to spend in store, so what are you waiting for?!
 
Right I'm going to love you and leave you, I'm absolutely shattered today so I've got an early night booked!  See you when I see you...
x
 
Challenges I'm entering:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps / Images - Pollycraft Candyfloss Crew Daisy
Card / DP's - Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card blank, MME Miss Caroline 'Fiddlesticks'
Embellishments - Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Button from Doodlebug
Colour Mediums -
   Copics:
      Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20, 00
      Hair - E27, 25, 23, 21
      Pinks - R83, 81, RV10, 00, 000
      Blues - BG000, 0000, B93, 91
      Greys - C1, 0, W1, 0
      Yellows - Y11, 02
   Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor:
      Medium Flesh, Deep Fuchsia, Pink Lavender, Iced Blue, Baby Blue
 

6 comments:

karen said...

Hey Cazza, gorgeous card worth the wait! So glad your little one is settling well at school , hope your week at work goes well too!
hugs
Kaernxxx

Debra Miller said...

Lovely card Caroline! Beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Cazza, this card is beautiful. I can't tell you how much I love it. Hugs xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Congrats on the ne job hun. Love this card, can't tell you how much. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Cute image, love the colouring. xx

coops said...

so stunning cazza.i love your design and colours and really gorgeous image :D
good luck for your new job hun.

xx coops xx