Followers

Sunday 4 August 2013

Busy Little Bee!

Good evening lovely bloggers!
 
A super quick post from me tonight, so sorry I've not been around much recently, talk about busy lol!!  I had all that boring paper work stuff to do, poor Dad didn't get out of hospital until today so I've been up there visiting every day and of course it's summer holidays!!  Thankfully Dad is doing well and on the mend, wahoo!  :o)
 
I've made a few cards recently that I haven't got around to posting yet, here's a quickie I made yesterday...
 
 
 
A side view...
 
 
 
Love these Pink Petticoat images and matching DP's, they come together so quickly  :o))
 
See you soon (hopefully!),
Much love,
Cazza
x
 
 
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Sketch Saturday #270 - Fab Sketch Sparkle!
 
 


9 comments:

Karen M said...

Hey Cazza! Cute, cute and even more cute! Love that little bee and the colours are great. I love that sketch! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier...your comments are very much appreciated x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous cazza, love the cared and the pink petticoat papers and image... I'm a pink petticoat addict! Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous CAS creation and a perfect interpretation of the sketch!

Glad your Dad is on the mend and home now. I think they recover much better once they're home.
xxx

coops said...

simply gorgeous cazza.i love the sweet bee and pretty little flowers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the design and glad to hear your dad is doing well!
Helen x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, love those colours together - so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card, I'm sure Woo's teacher loved it. xx

Jo said...

awwww such a sweet card, it's bee-utiful ;)
I tried to use my small retro punch last week but it has completely seized up :(
hope you're enjoying the summer hols with your kiddlywinks, and I'm glad to hear that your Dad is on the mend.
Sending lots of love xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and elegant. Love the little flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}